Have you ever imagined yourself as a writer? Or maybe you lack the inspiration to push yourself out there. That's exactly what Epistory - Typing Chronicles is about: a writer experiencing writer's block asking her muse to help finish her latest book. The result? A unique and atmospheric action RPG taking place in a beautiful paper craft world.
Why you should play it
- Adorable origami art
- Interesting narrative
- Unique gameplay (you type your way through the game)
- The world is a joy to explore
- Fantastic OST
- Immensely relaxing
- Adaptive typing difficulty, but...
What might put you off
- ... sometimes, the adaptive typing difficulty can make things much too difficult
- If you don't appreciate typing games, chances are you won't like this one
- The story is a bit on the shallow side