Popping bubbles has never felt so modern!
If you used to spend countless hours at the arcades when you were a kid, the name Pang definitely holds a special place in your heart. It was, and still is an amazingly simple and addictive game you can play solo or with a friend.
That's why you should be happy to learn there is a modern remake, titled Pang Adventures, available on Steam for $10. Naturally, it keeps the old formula intact, with the addition of a couple of new features. So, let's list its major pros and cons.
Why you should play it
- The core gameplay is still equally fun and addictive (yes, we enjoy popping bubbles, okay?)
- New bubble effects, weapons and bosses shake up the formula a bit
- Local co-op mode is a blast
- Online co-op mode, but...
What might put you off
- Very difficult to find someone to play online
- Art style not exactly faithful to the original game
- Some single/multiplayer modes locked at first
Plays similarly to