"Play as an exiled 'wum' looking for a new home in this bizarre but charming world, filled with strange creatures, puzzles, monsters and political chaos."
The description says it all. Wuppo is an adorable game that doesn't hold your hand at all. From the very beginning, you're left on your own to discover what your mission is and where you're supposed to go next. And yes, while some players might complain that there are times when Wuppo's lack of direction is frustrating, that doesn't change the fact that if you give this game a chance, it will grow on you and won't let you go.
Why you should play it
- Great art style and music
- A very cute, yet complex world to explore
- Side-quests that reward exploration
- Challenging boss fights
- Lots and lots of unusual items to collect
- Humor galore
What might put you off
- Easy to get lost while exploring
- Doesn't give you any sense of direction at all