So you have ultimately decided to not purchase all 4 Model O mice (shame on you!) and now, you're not sure whether you should go with the Matte Model O or Glossy Model O. After all, the idea is to get the best experience out of "the last gaming mouse you will ever buy", right? Fear not, then, as we're here to list some things that might help you make the right decision.
Why choose the Matte Model O
- Cost: $49.99
- Color: black or white
- ~1g less in weight.
- Softer glow.
- Gets dirty less (easier to leave fingerprints on glossy).
- Should give you a better grip if you have sweaty hands (glossy may be too slippery for you).
Why choose the Glossy Model O
- Cost: $59.99.
- Color: black or white.
- Smoother texture (matte has a slightly rougher feel).
- Brighter glow.
- Very strong RGB reflection.
- Should give you a better grip if you have dry hands (your hand should stick to it).
Regardless of the coating you choose, you get a mouse that is:
- Extremely easy to clean (we'll publish a cleaning guide in the upcoming weeks).
- Ideal for use with any Glorious mousepad.
- Packed with all kinds of cool features and customization options. Click here to read more about them.
- Backed up by a 2-year warranty.
In the end, it may all be down to your personal preference. For example, you may prefer a Glossy Model O even if your hands are sweaty. Or stick to a Matte Model O although you have dry hands.
Don't worry, though, as one thing is for sure - no matter which coating you choose, you will be getting a lightweight mouse with all the features you, as a Glorious gamer, deserve!