Ascended Cable Installation Instructions
Glorious Ascended Cable Quick Installation Guide
- Flat head screwdriver
- Philips head screwdriver
- Microfiber cloth
- Remove bottom two G-Skates under the logo with a flat head screwdriver. Do not worry about damaging skates as each replacement cable kit will come with brand new G-Skates.
- Unscrew the housing using a Philips head screwdriver.
- Detach the housing by pulling back on the housing towards the scroll wheel then pull up gently. Be aware of the black strips that are attached to the circuit board. Do not remove these.
- Unplug the old cable by pulling on the white plug gently. Remove the wiring from the base of the mouse. Then remove the SR Cable under the scroll wheel.
- Grab your new Ascended cable and plug in the white plug into the board of the mouse. Make sure to use the right side of the plug.
- Route the wiring between the two pegs on the base of the mouse and place the SR Cable of your new Ascended cable in its designated housing in front of the scroll wheel. Make sure that there is ample room in front of that scroll wheel.
- Place the housing back on and screw them in place.
- Wipe clean the G-Skate housing area.
- Peel the G-Skate adhesive and place them accordingly into the G-Skate border area. Press firmly for a few seconds to secure the G-Skate on to your Model O.
- NOTE: If your mouse does not work or partially works when you plug it in to your computer (no RGB or sensor response, but mouse buttons work), then you need to run the Glorious Model O/O- software as administrator hit APPLY.
- Now you are good to go. Stay Glorious!
Grab your Ascended Cable Kit here.