The most comfortable padded wrist rest to pair up with your gaming keyboard. Foam core interior and smooth cloth surface.
GLORIOUS™ ERGONOMIC GAMING KEYBOARD WRIST REST/PAD
The best ergonomic wrist rest to pair up with your gaming mechanical keyboard.
The Glorious Wrist Rest features a foam core interior, wrapped in a smooth cloth surface, and reinforced with dual-locked stitched edges, which provide a comfortable typing and gaming experience with your mechanical keyboard. Our unique surface allows you to comfortably glide your hands across the surface, preventing any sort of irritation to the skin. The foam interior provides a soft yet supportive base keeping your wrists in the most ergonomic position at all times. On the bottom of the wrist pad is a layer heavy duty non slip rubber base, which prevents the wrist rest from moving when in use.
Comes in 3 sizes: Compact(60%/75%), Tenkeyless (87%), Full-Size (100%)
Also comes in 2 thicknesses: 17mm and 25mm
Still not convinced about our quality? If you have any issues with your wrist pad, we will provide you with a replacement free of charge (up to one year from date of purchase).
- 3 Sizes:
Full Size - 17.5x4in / 43x10cm (GWR-100, GSW-100)
Tenkeyless - 14x4in / 36x10cm (GWR-87, GSW-87)
Compact - 12x4in / 30x10cm (GWR-75, GSW-75)
- Thickness: 17mm or 25mm
- Color: Black (also available in Gray)
- Smooth cloth surface
- Foam interior(medium firmness)
- Anti-slip rubber base
- Dual Lock Stitched frame to prevent fraying of cloth surface and rubber base
- Ideal for mechanical keyboards. Also fits non-mechanical keyboards as well, but it may be too high for some. Does require breaking into foam, so it should set after 1-2 weeks of use.
- 1-year warranty from date of purchase
DO YOU HAVE A WRIST REST FOR THE MOUSE ALSO?
- Yes! Check it out here.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SLIM AND REGULAR GLORIOUS WRIST REST?
- Slim wrist pad is 17mm thick (0.7in / 1.7cm), the Regular wrist pad is 25mm thick (1in / 2.5cm)
- The Slim wrist pad is suggested for users with low-profile mechanical keyboards, or non-mechanical (membrane) keyboards.
- The Regular wrist pad is suggested for users with any mechanical keyboard
- The Regular wrist pad is thicker, hence provides more cushion as compared to Slim wrist pad
WHY DO I NEED A GAMING WRIST REST?
- Looks awesome.
- Helps provide proper ergonomics while gaming.
HOW ARE WE BETTER THAN OUR COMPETITORS?
- Our products have DUAL LOCKED STITCHED EDGES that prevents fraying or peeling of surface and rubber base
- The heavy rubber bottom prevents your wrist pad/wrist rest from ever moving when using it
- High quality foam core interior which provides a SOFT level of firmness.
- Smooth cloth surface on top which is easy to clean, and provides a comfortable surface during extended use.
Feels great and works perfectly with my Logitech G512 Carbon. It's just the right size for comfortable typing and gaming and I don't have to constantly "fight" with it for a good position for my wrists. It was definitely worth ordering.
coming from a corsair k70 keyboard i was unsure if i wanted to buy a slim wrist rest or a tall one. the corsairs is thin and i didnt have a problem with it, but i decided to buy the tall version anyways. it is perfect! matches the width of my TKL GMMK awesomely! the height is just perfect for the keyboard as well. so much that i dont even notice the wrist rest while playing games! thanks Glorious!
i just got it in and theres a couple things wrong with it.
1. the wrist rest isn't straight
2. the stitching is not that great but not bad either
I have owned the Glorious wrist rest (full-size, regular) for many years. It's very comfortable and it fixed the wrist pain that I started having when I got my first full-size mechanical keyboard.
It used to have the (honestly very ugly for a professional setting) white gamery logo in the corner, so how glad am I that there is a "stealth" version now that I got a new low-profile tenkeyless keyboard. Instant buy from me.
If you have any comfort issues or pain while typing, get this, you won't regret it.
I bought the thermaltake WR1 because it had leather, but basically zero padding, may as well have gotten a brick or something. The material doesn't irritate my skin at all, even with sliding and everything. Really nice typing with both hands, not too hard or too soft.
Also the length is perfect, lines up exactly with my full size HyperX FPS. I really feel like my setup is complete. Theres no dumb piece of plastic sticking out this time, also has a flat top instead of having a convex shape which made my wrist feel like it was floating. Still very sturdy, lightweight and is the perfect height because the Thermaltake was definitely too high. THIS IS THE SAME PRICE.
GUYS IF YOU ARE A GAMER AND HAVE LONG SESSIONS TAKE CARE OF YOUR HANDS, BACK WRISTS EVERYTHING!!!!!