Ultra-thin and Ultra-fast plastic gaming mousepad that becomes a part of your desk.
GLORIOUS Helios MOUSEPAD
Experience true unobstructed gaming experience.
The Glorious Helios is our ultra-thin plastic gaming mousepad that attaches and blends into your desk. The razor-thin mousepad gives you premium tracking without making you feel like any mousepad is there. The Helios is made from a hard polycarbonate surface that is water and tear resistant, with a strong silicone adhesive base - making sure your mousepad will never move during gaming.
The Helios Mousepad is so thin and seamless that you will forget that this mousepad is even there.
Ideal for users who require a premium surface to game on, but don't want to be bothered by a traditional cloth mousepad.
- Model: G-HL / G-HXL
- Dimensions: 11x13 in / 280x330 mm (GH-L)
- Dimensions: 16x18 in / 406x457mm (GH-XL)
- Thickness: 0.5mm
- Color: Black
- Material: Hard Plastic (Polycarbonate finish)
- Adhesive Rubber Base (easily removable)
- Optimized for various mouse sensors and sensitivities
I've always prefered hard surface mats over soft ones but, 1. hated the durability (even aluminum developed wear spots in weeks) and 2. They are thick (for me) and have a ridge that I hate. This mouse pad in the large size is litterally the perfect mat for me and I'll end up buying a couple more because I never, ever want to go back to a thick or soft mat, and I can't find this thing anywhere else. For all intents it's flush to the desk, has never budged, and the surface (paired with model D factory skates) is a freakin' dream to flick on.
Oh man, and the fact they are adhesive and can be wiped off, dried, and re applied is amazing! It was just a bit off and I bit the bullet and re-applied it with no damage.
The first day brand new skates felt almost frictionless! After two to three days, it gets worn in and feels perfect. I like to keep a microfiber nearby to wipe off my hand and dust off the mouse pad; the biggest threat to a hard pad and skates is a piece of grit gouging either of them.
If I had to nitpick, I'd love a stealth version!
Big fan of hard mousepads and this is the best i've ever used. Bought it from Amazon and vastly underestimated the grippy base. It is almost glued down it's that sticky. The feet on my mouse are actually getting smoother and worn down a bit. Never had that happen before. This is the smoothest (least friction) mousepad i've ever felt.
This mouse pad is incredibly consistent and durable. After a year of use its still just as smooth as it was new, in contrast to the artisan which after 6 months was incredibly inconsistent. The speed on it is great for low dpi fps gaming, making moves feel effortless. Personally i have this pad set up as a diamond shape on my desk to support a wider horizontal range. Also putting Pledge on this pad make is very smooth. 10/10 recommend.
1) This thing is incredibly thin and takes up little to no space on my desk. I have it placed on a large desk pad for a smoother mouse experience but I was not ready for how nice it would be.
2) The bottom has like a thin glue substance to prevent it from moving, I was hoping it would be rubber in case I wanted to move it around but I guess that would make it thicker so that is something to keep in mind.
3) I am not sure how good the sticky bottom is or whether it can be taken on and off multiple times but I did move it once or twice and it still holds.
4) CAUTION! The plastic on this that makes it hard and fast will wear down the feet of your mice faster than cloth so keep that in mind.
All around this is an amazon mouse pad especially for the price.
What can i say except this is the best mouse pad i have ever used. It is super thin so it does not look out of place. The mouse pad is also super durable and the adhesive on the bottom prevents it from moving which is a huge pet peeve of mine. Overall this is the best mouse pad i have ever used.