The best wrist pad to pair up with your gaming keyboard.
The Glorious Wrist Pads feature a foam core interior, wrapped in a smooth cloth surface, and reinforced with dual-locked stitched edges, which provide a comfortable typing and gaming experience with your mechanical keyboard. Our unique surface allows you to comfortably glide your hands across the surface, preventing any sort of irritation to the skin. The foam interior provides a soft yet supportive base keeping your wrists in the most ergonomic position at all times. On the bottom of the wrist pad is a layer heavy duty non slip rubber base, which prevents the wrist rest from moving when in use.
Comes in 3 sizes: Compact(60%/75%), Tenkeyless (87%), Full-Size (100%)
Also comes in 2 thicknesses: 13mm and 25mm
Still not convinced about our quality? If you have any issues with your wrist pad, we will provide you with a replacement free of charge (up to one year from date of purchase).
- 3 Sizes:
Full Size - 17.5x4in / 43x10cm (GWR-100, GSW-100)
Tenkeyless - 14x4in / 36x10cm (GWR-87, GSW-87)
Compact - 12x4in / 30x10cm (GWR-75, GSW-75)
- Thickness: 13mm or 25mm
- Color: Black (also available in Gray)
- Smooth cloth surface
- Foam interior(medium firmness)
- Anti-slip rubber base
- Dual Lock Stitched frame to prevent fraying of cloth surface and rubber base
- Ideal for mechanical keyboards. Also fits non-mechanical keyboards as well, but it may be too high for some. Does require breaking into foam, so it should set after 1-2 weeks of use.
- 1-year warranty from date of purchase
Do you have a wrist pad for the mouse also?
- Yes! Check it out here.
What is the difference between Slim and Regular Glorious Wrist Pads?
- Slim wrist pad is 13mm thick (0.5in / 1.3cm), the Regular wrist pad is 25mm thick (1in / 2.5cm)
- The Slim wrist pad is suggested for users with low-profile mechanical keyboards, or non-mechanical (membrane) keyboards.
- The Regular wrist pad is suggested for users with any mechanical keyboard
- The Regular wrist pad is thicker, hence provides more cushion as compared to Slim wrist pad
WHY DO I NEED A GAMING WRIST PAD?
- Looks awesome.
- Helps provide proper ergonomics while gaming.
HOW ARE WE BETTER THAN OUR COMPETITORS?
- Our products have DUAL LOCKED STITCHED EDGES that prevents fraying or peeling of surface and rubber base
- The heavy rubber bottom prevents your wrist pad/wrist rest from ever moving when using it
- High quality foam core interior which provides a SOFT level of firmness.
- Smooth cloth surface on top which is easy to clean, and provides a comfortable surface during extended use.