FOR MODEL D-
Grab an extra set of our premium mouse feet for your Glorious mouse.
FOR MODEL D-
Grab a set of our ceramic smooth mouse feet for your Glorious mouse.
GLORIOUS ASCENDED CORD
FOR ALL WIRED MODELS
Say goodbye to 3rd party paracord mods, and say hello to the Ascended Cord.
GLORIOUS MOUSE BUNGIE
FOR ALL WIRED MODELS
Eliminate mouse cable drag, making it feel wireless.
ERGONOMETRY MEETS LIGHTWEIGHTNESS
THIS IS MODEL D, THE MOST COMFORTABLE LIGHTWEIGHT ERGONOMIC RGB GAMING MOUSE
Envisioned by a community of passionate gamers, and developed by a team who accepts nothing less than perfection - Model D will elevate your play to unimaginable heights. Built for speed, control, and comfort - we packed a full suite of ultra-premium features into an impossibly lightweight, ergonomic frame. Welcome to the next level of Competitive E-Sports gaming. Prepare for Ascension.
“Overall, my experience with the model D- has been overwhelmingly positive...Glorious has learned so much from the original Model O and it really shows in the Model D-.”
STRENGTH & COMFORT
Model D's Honeycomb Shell is the key to achieving a feather-light weight while maintaining its ultra-durable strength. You'll barely feel the holes during gameplay, but they provide ventilation to keep your palms cool & fresh. Cleaning the Model D is easy, just use any air canister to keep your mouse good as new.
LIGHT & FLEXIBLE,
LIKE IT'S NOT EVEN THERE
Stock cables suck. Say goodbye to 3rd party mods, and say hello to the Ascended Cord. Our proprietary braided cable is ultra-flexible and super lightweight, giving your mouse an almost wireless feel.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR MODEL D WITH AN ADDITIONAL COLORED ASCEND CORD
GLIDE SMOOTHLY WITH
No more shoddy stock mouse feet or buying 3rd party add-ons. Model D comes included with our premium G-Skates - 100% pure Virgin PTFE, rounded edges that don't snag on your pad so your mouse will glide like blades on ice. Comes in 0.81mm thickness for maximum lifespan.
BIG OR SMALL. YOUR CHOICE
Whether you like it big or small, the choice is yours. The Model D comes pre-installed with 4 of our premium G-Skates. For those who prefer a larger mouse skates for maximum glide, we are including additional larger G-Skates with your Model D purchase.
The dedicated DPI indicator can be set to any value and colors you choose (requires software), so you always know your value when adjusting on the fly.
PIXART 3360 SENSOR
The competitive E-Sports industry standard. Pixel perfect tracking, zero mouse acceleration, no more spinouts, 1000 Hz polling rate, less than 0.7mm lift-off distance.
20 MILLION CLICKS
Don't let competitors fool you with inflated stats on low-quality switches. Model D comes with state-of-the-art Omron switches, with the highest durability rating and quality control standards. The Model D will outlive other inferior gaming mice.
GLOSSY OR MATTE, YOUR CALL MATE
Customize your mouse coating to your preference. Model D/D- wired comes standard in matte, or make it glossy for an extra smooth feel and high shine aesthetic.
Pixart® PMW-3360 Sensor
MOUSE FEET TYPE
G-Skates Premium Mouse Feet
SWITCH TYPE (MAIN)
Omron®️ Mechanical Rated for 20 Million Clicks
MOUSE FEET THICKNESS
NUMBER OF BUTTONS
DEDICATED DPI INDICATOR
Yes, on bottom of mouse
MAX TRACKING SPEED
DEFAULT DPI SETTINGS
400 (yellow), 800 (blue), 1600 (red), 3200 (green)
Model D: 68 grams (Matte) and 69 grams (Glossy)*
Model D-: 61 grams (Matte) and 62 grams (Glossy)*
Yes, (requires software)
16.8 million color RGB (8 effects)
LED ADJUSTABLE WITHOUT SOFTWARE
LED CAN BE DISABLED
LIFT OFF DISTANCE
Windows, Mac, and Linux. USB port required
Ascended Cord (ultra-flexible)
Windows (7 or newer)
Optional (for more settings and options)
2m / 6.5ft
* without cable and ±1g variance
The Model D is a driver-free mouse that is ready to go right out of the box (plug and play). Settings such as LED effects and DPI can be adjusted directly on the mouse, without any software. For more advanced options, our free software allows you to edit and configure the mouse to your liking.DOWNLOAD FOR FREE
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
• 1 x Glorious Gaming Mouse Model D • 1 x Glorious G-Skates
BE EVEN FASTER WITH GLORIOUS MOUSEPADS
Combine your Model D with one of our industry-leading mousepads. Our smooth cloth and hybrid-surface Elements series of pads emphasize speed and control while gaming, and their durable construction holds up over time. Elevate your play with a Glorious mousepad.LEARN MORE
A amazing mouse! Just wish I had got matte, because glossy doesn’t really fit my setup but that’s my fault not the mouses lol 🙂
International shipping was right on time as scheduled. Products were as described and in perfect conditions. Many thanks to Glorious team. I enjoy using the products very much.
This mouse is the best I've tried so far. My mouse journey has been a long one, starting with a basic Microsoft optical mouse, moving to a Razer Imperator (which I could not find a replacement for once it died), to a Razer Deathadder (which was okay but not as good as the Imperator), to a (crappy) ASUS ROG Gladius 2, to a (crappy) Logicrap G502, and finally to this masterpiece of a mouse, the Glorious D-. It fits my hands perfectly, it is incredibly lightweight, so much so that I can't even feel it move, and it has dramatically improved my game. A few years ago, I was a top player in my tier in Quake Live, as well as topping out other FPS games in the rankings. However, after the death of my favourite mouse, I had to move onto other mouses that just simply could not keep up with my skills and caused me to go down from the top positions to the bottom positions. After not even a week of using this mouse, more like 3-4 hours, while playing Quake Champions, I had regained my positions at the top of the rankings in pickup games. It feels great having a mouse that performs and moves as naturally as I do.
Also this questionnaire asked me how I came across this site. I was recommended the mouse by someone on 4chan.
Really great, the wire is so lightweight I can’t feel that it’s there. I bought the Model D minus because I have small hands and it fits great. Really comfortable. Just remember to peel the stickers off of the skates because I was using it for a couple of weeks with the stickers still on…
Came across this product on youtube while looking into new mice for FPS gaming...
• Comfort - switching over from a larger mouse (razer deathadder) and having larger hands (21/10.5cm), I was worried the model d- would be too small for my standard palm grip. After weeks of use I can say that not only is this mouse extremely comfortable, but I have more control over my cursor/crosshair in games.
• Build - solid overall: satisfying distinct clicks across all buttons, virtually no play/wiggle. Thumb buttons are in standard location and the skates are buttery smooth. The braided cable is extremely soft and light. IMO the 62g lightweight design is ideal for competitive gaming.
• Software - easy to find on the Glorious site and very clear/intuitive.
• Style - really attractive with the cleanest rgb I've seen on any mouse.
• Matte finish - my first experience with this product was through amazon. The glossy white version was out of stock and so I went with the matte black: first I'll mention the grip. The matte finish was very slick causing my hand to slide off as I gamed. I easily fixed this problem with grip tape, which felt great, but still worth noting. Also worth noting that the grip problem is a non-factor with the glossy version. What was more concerning, though, was the overall quality. The left and right clicks had a "creaking" sound/feel, almost like they had been used extendedly. The side buttons also felt a bit loose and "wobbly". Not sure if amazon had sent me a refurbished product or what. Eventually Glorious restocked this model with the glossy white finish, and so after returning the first mouse to amazon I ordered the glossy white from Glorious's site. The mouse I ended up receiving directly from Glorious had a much more premium feel with none of the same issues. Therefore I'm inclined to blame my initial experience on amazon.
• Scroll wheel - doesn't feel great IMO. I wish there was a little less resistance or some way for me to adjust it. That's really my only criticism of the mouse I have now, and a minor/subjective one at that.
My advice would be to purchase this product directly from Glorious, and definitely go with the glossy finish. My buying experience felt very personalized and the product feels super premium, all at an extremely reasonable price compared to other leading brands. Would definitely recommend.