BATCH 2 - Late Oct./Early Nov.
Engineered with the most premium materials sourced from around the world, this switch features buttery-smooth operation, perfectly tactile response - and a sweet-sounding “thock” like a song from the heavens.
The feeling of a Glorious Pandas could be described as a very snappy and responsive tactile switch. They feature a strong 'bump' at the start of the downstroke, with a quick snap back to position in the upstroke. You'll notice less pre-travel, smoother operation, and a quicker snap back than its "holy" cousin.
Once you try it your fingers won't be able to get enough.
- Top Shell - Created from original Invyr tooling, modified to incorporate Glorious branding, made with premium grade polycarbonate
- Stem - New and improved Glorious stem that provides less pretravel for the tactile bump to occur and a stronger upward stroke. Composed of POM sourced from Japan.
- Spring - 67 gram stainless steel spring with nickel plating, sourced from Korea.
- Leaf - Premium grade copper, sourced from Japan
- Bottom Shell - Created from original Invyr tooling, 3 pins, using premium Nylon PA66
Please note: the RGB effect may be dimmer compared to switches with transparent housings.
Our proprietary synthetic grease is ideal for all variants of switches and stabilizers.
Original INVYR housing made out of Polycarbonate (upper cover) + Nylon PA66 (bottom cover) Stem material made of POM
SMD RGB light hole for RGB compatibility. Compatible with all + stem keycaps. 100% compatible with GMMK
Plate mount (3 Pins)
Un-lubed from factory
36 switches per pack.