Crafted from the finest American-grade heartwood, providing amazing ergonomic support and comfort when gaming. Comes in various sizes.
GLORIOUS WOODEN MECHANICAL KEYBOARD WRIST REST
Crafted from the finest American-grade heartwood, providing amazing ergonomic support and comfort when gaming.
The Glorious Wood Wrist rests are crafted from White Ash wood with a medium to coarse grain. They are made of solid wood providing excellent support when using your gaming mice. The wrist rests are coated with a unique polish that provides a smooth surface for sliding your palms around and is resistant to erosion from sweat and oils. On the bottom of our wrist rests you will find non-slip rubber pads that prevent them from moving across various surfaces.
Comes in 3 sizes: Compact (60%/75%), Tenkeyless (87%), Full-Size (100%)
Also comes in 2 colors: Onyx (Very dark brown) and Golden Oak (Red/Orange brown)
Note: Because this product is made from real wood: the grain pattern, logo clearness, and color will vary slightly from pictures in this listing.
Still not convinced about our quality? If your wrist pad has any issues, we will provide you with a replacement free of charge (up to one year from date of purchase).
- 3 Sizes:
Full Size - 17.5x4in / 43x10cm (GV-100)
Tenkeyless - 14x4in / 36x10cm (GV-87)
Compact - 12x4in / 30x10cm (GV-75)
- Thickness: 19mm
- Color: Onyx or Golden Oak
- USA-Grade White Ash hardwood material
- Smooth protective coating to protect wrist rest surface
- Easy to clean surface (just use water)
- Anti-slip rubber base
- Ideal for mechanical keyboards. Suggested you use the feet on the mechanical keyboards for proper ergonomics.
- 1 year warranty from date of purchase
DO YOU HAVE A WRIST PAD FOR THE MOUSE ALSO?
- Yes! Check it out here.
WHY DO I NEED A GAMING WRIST REST?
- Looks awesome.
- Provides proper ergonomics while gaming.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE FOAM WRIST PADS AND WOOD WRIST RESTS?
- A matter of personal preference. Foam wrist rests are softer if you like to rest your hands on them. Wood wrist rests are a harder surface
- If you are unsure which one to pick, then pick whichever one looks better with your setup. Most people like the foam and wood wrist rests equally, each provides its own unique experience.
- The wood wrist rests are typically a more premium product, easier to clean and have a longer lifespan than the foam wrist rests.
- Ordered 2 "Golden Oak" wrist rests on 9/6/2019
- Received on 9/19/2019
- 1st wrist rest was the correct color
- 2nd wrist rest way darker (almost an entirely different stain color) and slightly warped/wobbly
- Opened a ticket with support 9/19/2019
- Return label provided on 9/25/2019
- Shipped back the discolored wrist rest on 9/26/2019
- Replacement received 10/7/2019 (what appears to be an even darker purple/maroon wrist rest)
I would not recommend the Golden Oak variation if you are expecting a similar color to what is in their pictures.
Very comfortable and well made. There isn’t any rubbing or soreness from extended use.
Looks vey nice and very well made.
Made my setup look a lot more fancy.
The full size onyx wooden wrist rest is a beautiful and comfortable product, highly recommend!
I also have the tenkeyless version and the tenkeyless padded wrist rest, but the full size wooden rest is my favorite of the three.
Even though I have a tenkeyless keyboard (Majestouch Ninja) I found the full size wrist rest works better because my left hand naturally sits slightly off the edge of the keyboard when on the home row. So I can have the full size rest centered but still supporting my hand.
Everything made with wood is good. Smooth, nice feet.