Tenkeyless (87 keys). Select your own combo of switches & keycaps. Will require you to insert switches/keycaps before using the keyboard
GLORIOUS MODULAR MECHANICAL GAMING KEYBOARD
Trying out different switches, replacing old ones, and matching several types of mechanical keyboard switches used to be difficult and required advanced technical skill. The patent pending Glorious Modular Mechanical Keyboard (GMMK) is the world’s first mechanical keyboard featuring hot-swappable switches for Cherry, Gateron, and Kailh branded switches.
Ever wonder what Gateron Blues felt like? Or what is the craze behind the Cherry MX clears? Want to use Gateron Reds for your WASD, but Gateron Blacks for all your other keys? With the GMMK, you no longer have to purchase an entire new keyboard, or disassemble and solder your switches – you can simply pop out the switch just like a keycap, and mix/match to test out and use any combination of switches you desire.
Armed with a glorious sandblasted aluminum face plate, 100% anti-ghosting (full NRKO), LED back lighting (several modes), modular switches, double shot injection keycaps, and minimalistic design - The GMMK is revolutionizing the mechanical keyboard market, giving users full control without needing any technical experience.
This is the last keyboard you will ever need to buy.
< 5 seconds to replace a switch
Easily remove keycaps & switches for your entire keyboard. Use any combo and brand of a compatible MX switch.
Choose the switch that you want
We offer several different MX switches to pick from. Each switch has its own unique feel, sound, and experience.
Macros & Hotkeys
Create and assign macros to any key with our GMMK software. Secondary icons printed on only pre-built keyboards.
Rubber feet and pads to prevent your keyboard from sliding. Keycap puller holder included.
Discreet LED indicators
Soft Nums/Caps/Scroll lock lighting that is easy on the eyes.
Attention to detail
High quality gold-plated and removable Micro-USB cable.
Sandblasted Aluminum Faceplate
Professional-grade aluminum delivers a premium look and feel.
Artisan ESC keys
Comes with an alternative ESC key if you prefer a uniform look.
What's in the box?
USB Cables, Glorious sticker, keycap & switch puller artisan & default ESC keys.
Compatible with most custom keycap sets (standard bottom row).
- Full modular, mechanical keys - Hot-swappable switches. Easily remove and install any MX-based switch without any soldering. Personalize to what works for you, and use any combinations of switches!
- LED Backlighting - RGB LED lights with 18 pre-installed effects and 1 slot for user-defined effect. Variable animation speeds and brightness settings.
- Easy Access Hot-Keys - Directly access shortcuts to productivity, internet and multimedia functions
- Sandblasted Aluminum Faceplate - Professional-grade aluminum delivers a premium look and feel
- Raised Keys, Minimalist design - No visible branding on keyboard to make your battlestation look clean as possible. Raised key design allows you to easily clean your keyboard.
- Model GMMK-TKL
- Prebuilt? No, will require installation of switches/keycaps before use. Pre-Built version available here.
- Interface USB 2.0
- Mechanical Switch: REQUIRED, NOT INCLUDED.
- Removable Keycaps: REQUIRED, NOT INCLUDED.
- Removable USB
- Switch puller tool Included
- Keycap puller tool Included
- Key Cap Type Standard 87-key layout
- N-Key Rollover Full NKRO
- Backlight 16.8 million color RGB LED backlight with special effects
- Cord Length 6 ft. Braided
- OS Support Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 335 x 129 x 35.9 mm (14 x 5.1 x 1.4 inches)
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 or Mac OS or Linux (Hotkey functions only work on Windows)
INCLUDED IN BOX:
- GMMK-TKL keyboard
- Manual / Quick Start Guide
- Keycap Puller Tool
- Switch Puller Tool
- Glorious PC Gaming Race sticker
- Angled Micro USB Connector
- Braided USB Cable
The GMMK is designed to work the following switch brands: Cherry, Gateron, Kailh. We currently sell Gateron and Kailh GMMK-compatible switches on our website.
Although other brands of switches besides Cherry/Gateron/Kailh will fit, they may be loose or have a tighter fit than normal.
There are several types of Cherry/Gateron/Kailh switches available. These are the specific requirements for the type of switches that are compatible
- Cherry / Gateron / Kailh Branded (3 pin)
- Plate Mounted - PCB mounted switches have extra legs on them that can be cut off to make them plate mounted. There are some DIY guides out there on how to do this.
- SMD LED Compatible Switches - This is optional if you want to have the backlight function as a non LED switch would block the light. Cherry/Kalih do not make SMD-LED switches, but back LED ones which would also work. For the best LED performance, a SMD-LED such as the ones made by Gateron are recommended.
OTHER TYPES OF CONFIRMED WORKING SWITCHES:
- Zealios (plate mounted, or legs cut off on PCB mounted version)
What is the difference between the Barebone and the Pre-Built version of keyboard?
- The Prebuilt version comes pre-installed with black keycaps and Gateron Brown switches.
- The Barebones version allows you to select your switch and/or keycaps and requires you to install the switches/keycaps before use.
Where can I buy compatible switches?
Does the GMMK come with any pre-installed switches/keycaps?
- Yes, the pre-built version comes ready with Gateron Browns.
Can I use any combination of switches?
Can I swap switches while the keyboard is powered on?
- Yes, and is recommended so you can test to see if the switch was properly inserted.
Can LED's be disabled?
How hard is it to replace/swap out switches?
- Takes about a few seconds to replace each switch. As easy as plugging in a USB!
Is there a standard bottom row? Can I use other keycap sets?
- Yes standard bottom row, and standard layout. Any MX style keycap with standard layout will work fine.
Can I use a non-LED switch with this keyboard?
Is the USB cable detachable?
- Yes. This feature is currently exclusive to our Tenkeyless.
What is the angled micro USB connector for?
- If you frequently plug in your keyboards USB it is suggested to use this to increase the lifespan of the USB port on keyboard
Is the backlight RGB?
- Yes. 16.8 million colors. Can be controlled via keyboard or external software.
Am I beautiful?
- It's quite likely, yes.
I have come across several mechanical keyboards with hot-swappable switches, but they were all missing something or were overpriced. The first time I came across this product on amazon since I was deliberately looking for a keyboard with changeable switches. My previous keyboard had some switches wear out as they do overtime. I believe separating the switch from the PCB is a great way to enhance the longevity of the keyboard. The Glorious GMMK manages to have everything I could ever want in a keyboard without a ridiculous price tag.
pretty happy overall :) unfortunately some of the switches when i attempted to insert them wouldnt clip in all the way, i think a few of the socket slots were jammed and the switches would sit up at an angle but they are still functional and i cant justify replacing the board when im in australia (shipping costs would be insane). the mouse is fantastic and im loving using the keyboard as well. Thankyou for your quick services and top quality products
Great keyboard. Caps make colors look awesome.
Absolutely fantastic keyboard, easy and quick to install (customized version) doesn't feel cheap at all, colours look amazing through the key caps, all around a perfect keyboard! Especially when paired with the Model O!
I found your keyboards when I was looking for modular keyboards that weren’t that expensive so I found glorious which I heard they are a good brand and so I bought one of their keyboards and it hasn’t Been bad at all